- Final - 2018-02-24Rays3 - 4RedSoxJetBlue Park at Fenway South
- Final - 2018-02-24BlueJays4 - 5TigersPublix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium
- Final - 2018-02-24Braves1 - 6AstrosThe Ballpark of the Palm Beaches
- Final - 2018-02-24Orioles6 - 9PhilliesSpectrum Field
- Final - 2018-02-24Yankees4 - 1PiratesLECOM Park
- Final - 2018-02-24Nationals2 - 3MarlinsRoger Dean Stadium
- Final - 2018-02-24Cardinals10 - 5MetsFirst Data Field
- Final - 2018-02-24Dodgers4 - 8RoyalsSurprise Stadium
- Final - 2018-02-24Padres3 - 8AthleticsHohokam Stadium
- Final - 2018-02-24Rangers1 - 6CubsSloan Park
- Final - 2018-02-24Rockies11 - 4RedsGoodyear Ballpark
- Final - 2018-02-24Giants9 - 3DodgersCamelback Ranch
- Final - 2018-02-24Brewers5 - 6AngelsTempe Diablo Stadium
- Final - 2018-02-24WhiteSox5 - 3MarinersPeoria Stadium
- Final - 2018-02-24Indians11 - 2DbacksSalt River Fields at Talking Stick
- Final - 2018-02-24Twins1 - 1OriolesEd Smith Stadium
San Diego Padres
It's World Emoji Day!
But can Wil Myers translate the emojis❓🤔
Chris Tillman takes the bump as the #Orioles start a 4-game set at OPACY vs. the Rangers at 7:05 ET. Watch on MASN and listen on 105.7 The Fan, Orioles Radio Network.
Visitto see our special event schedule for the season's second half. #LetsGoDodgers
Come by Fenway today and guess how many baseballs it would take to fill the Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. baseball trailer. You could win a chance to go to the next THREE World Series! For more information visit:#HomePlateFreight
Padres No. 5 prospect Fernando Tatis Jr. hits his 16th HR, while a pair of pitchers deliver strong starts.
Keep up with the next padres on deck and check out the top performances around the farm!
⚾️: 7:05 PM
📺: NBC Sports California, MLB.TV
📻: 95.7 The Game
Tampa comes to the Town.
Yesterday was a 3-run homer kind of day 💪💪💪
Since the Padres scored 5+ runs, Papa John's Pizza is offering 50% off regular menu price orders today! Use code PADRES5: papajohns.com
The A's, 1AM, and the Illuminaries partnered to create a billboard live in the ballpark during today's game showcasing the Battle of the Bay series July 31 & August 1. The piece highlights Oakland artists and your favorite green & gold baseball team. Expect to see this piece of art displayed later this week on an Outfront Media billboard in downtown Oakland at Broadway & Grand. #RootedInOakland