- 2/23 - 1:05 PM ESTRays0 - 0OriolesEd Smith Stadium
- 2/23 - 1:05 PM ESTTwins0 - 0RedSoxJetBlue Park at Fenway South
- 2/23 - 1:05 PM ESTTigers0 - 0YankeesGeorge M. Steinbrenner Field
- 2/23 - 1:05 PM ESTNationals0 - 0AstrosThe Ballpark of the Palm Beaches
- 2/23 - 1:05 PM ESTCardinals0 - 0MarlinsRoger Dean Stadium
- 2/23 - 1:05 PM ESTPirates0 - 0RaysCharlotte Sports Park
- 2/23 - 1:07 PM ESTPhillies0 - 0BlueJaysFlorida Auto Exchange Stadium
- 2/23 - 1:10 PM ESTBraves0 - 0MetsFirst Data Field
- 2/23 - 3:05 PM ESTReds0 - 0IndiansGoodyear Ballpark
- 2/23 - 3:05 PM ESTCubs0 - 0BrewersMaryvale Baseball Park
- 2/23 - 3:05 PM ESTAngels0 - 0AthleticsHohokam Stadium
- 2/23 - 3:05 PM ESTWhiteSox0 - 0DodgersCamelback Ranch
- 2/23 - 3:05 PM ESTBrewers0 - 0GiantsScottsdale Stadium
- 2/23 - 3:10 PM ESTMariners0 - 0PadresPeoria Stadium
- 2/23 - 3:10 PM ESTDbacks0 - 0RockiesSalt River Fields at Talking Stick
Our friend Matt threw on the GoPros for us and ran in our popular Super Bucco Run! Check out what it's like to take part in the new Pirates in-game feature.
It's a crime what they've done to the Clemente Wall!! You can barely see the number 21 on the wall.
We basically got a game board for S Rod
I rather see a manual scoreboard and use the money saved to sign players that can help win a World Series.
This is cool and all, but I won't come to a Pirate game to watch this. The money needed to go to bringing in players
Clearly we need to be sneakier next time. You guys are quick.
Thanks for joining us on our St. Pete scavenger hunt today!