- Final - 2017-11-01Astros5 - 1DodgersDodger Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-31Astros1 - 3DodgersDodger Stadium
- Final/10 - 2017-10-29Dodgers12 - 13AstrosMinute Maid Park
- Final - 2017-10-28Dodgers6 - 2AstrosMinute Maid Park
- Final - 2017-10-27Dodgers3 - 5AstrosMinute Maid Park
- Final/11 - 2017-10-25Astros7 - 6DodgersDodger Stadium
Boston Red Sox
Come by Fenway today and guess how many baseballs it would take to fill the Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. baseball trailer. You could win a chance to go to the next THREE World Series! For more information visit:#HomePlateFreight
147,920: 43' trailer? 8'X10'? those guesses would equal 3440 cubic feet. maybe around 43 baseballs per cube foot.
28 foot looks like...is what u call a "pup" trailer. My stepfather was a truck driver.
Chris Rushton Is this what Dean was asking about last night?
If you are heading to #TheK tonight make sure to use these tips to stay cool and hydrated:
Our RBI Girls Senior Softball team had an impressive weekend, winning its ninth straight regional championship. Comment below to congratulate them on their success!
August and September Monster tickets go on sale tomorrow at noon ET!
Make sure you can enjoy this view:
Eduardo Rodriguez returns to the mound to open the series against the the Jays at 7:10 ET on NESN, WEEI and WCEC.