- Final - 2017-12-16Blazers93 - 91HornetsSpectrum Center
- Final - 2017-12-16Jazz100 - 109CavsQuicken Loans Arena
- Final - 2017-12-16Thunder96 - 111KnicksMadison Square Garden
- Final - 2017-12-16Clippers85 - 90HeatAmericanAirlines Arena
- Final - 2017-12-16Bucks111 - 115RocketsToyota Center
- Final - 2017-12-16Suns108 - 106TwolvesTarget Center
- Final - 2017-12-16Mavs96 - 98SpursAT&T Center
- Final - 2017-12-16Celtics102 - 93GrizzliesFedExForum
Congratulations to Rudy Gobert on being named a finalist for both Defensive Player of the Year and Most Improved Player!!
Winners will be announced June 26th during the NBA's inaugural Awards Show.
Leader in Blocks, Defensive Win shares, Blocks per game, True Shooting Pct.!!! 12th player in history to have atleast 200 blocks,1000 rebounds, 1000 points in a season! Only one choice for #DPOY, RUDY Gobert!!! #GoJazzGo
Green is great. But Rudy should get DPOY. Probably won't cause the media only watches warrior games. Not Jazz games. And plus it's based on you guarding every position now. He should be MIP. But probably won't get that cause the Greek freak blew up this year and was an All Star. But getting recognized is a start. Just gonna push Rudy harder next year. #Takenote #debbydowner
Rudy is great at defense, But horrible at defending other centers. Big men do whatever they want to him. Ex: Deandre Jordan, Zaza Pachulia, McGee, and even Green took him to the rim at will. This is a pitty nomination for being snubbed in the all-star game. The last thing Gobert needs is for the league and the fans to supe his head up. He gets too many touches and is a walking turnover waiting to happen.
Andre averaged 7.6 points, 4.0 rebounds & 3.4 assists this season, while shooting a career-best 52.8% from the field 😎
With giant screens and Wine & Gold décor, we’re turning Gunning Recreation Center into a mini Q for neighborhood families for Game 2! #DefendTheLand
Rodney Hood averaged 12.7 points, 3.4 rebounds, 1.6 assists and a career-best 37% from downtown this season. 🎯