- Final - 2017-11-22Nets109 - 119CavsQuicken Loans Arena
- Final - 2017-11-22Blazers81 - 10176ersWells Fargo Center
- Final - 2017-11-22Clippers116 - 101HawksPhilips Arena
- Final - 2017-11-22Celtics98 - 104HeatAmericanAirlines Arena
- Final - 2017-11-22Raptors100 - 108KnicksMadison Square Garden
- Final - 2017-11-22Nuggets95 - 125RocketsToyota Center
- Final - 2017-11-22Mavs95 - 94GrizzliesFedExForum
- Final - 2017-11-22Magic118 - 124TwolvesTarget Center
- Final - 2017-11-22Spurs90 - 107PelicansSmoothie King Center
- Final - 2017-11-22Warriors91 - 108ThunderChesapeake Energy Arena
- Final - 2017-11-22Bulls80 - 110JazzVivint Smart Home Arena
- Final - 2017-11-22Lakers102 - 113KingsGolden 1 Center
- Final/OT - 2017-11-22Wizards124 - 129HornetsSpectrum Center
- Final/OT - 2017-11-22Bucks113 - 107SunsTalking Stick Resort Arena
Rozier gets the strip and Brown finishes strong on the break!
Should have been an and 1, fouled, no call. reffing was horrible at the end of the game, incredible number of no calls, with obvious hacks, bangs, grabs. Totally ruining the game. :(
48 Mins hard defense & offensive! everyone has to earned there Kelly green jersey!! Everyone needs to step Up! All about Winning!! No excuses Keep BallInG
Terry White so we going to act like he ain't do a half split before he got the steal tho 😭😭
Coaches Brad Stevens and Scott Brooks discuss the importance of playoff seeding ahead of tonight's C's-Wizards game. Plus, an injury update on Isaiah Thomas:
Tonight is Health & Wellness Night at TD Garden. Here's Strength and Conditioning Coach Bryan Doo with a health tip brought to you by Boston Scientific.
"It was a tough loss, but it happens sometimes. They beat us.” - Hassan Whiteside on Sunday's night game vs the Blazers.
Find more in our One Sotheby's International Realty game recap