- End of 3rdChargers13 - 20ChiefsArrowhead Stadium
- 12/18 - 8:30 PM ESTFalcons0 - 0BuccaneersRaymond James Stadium
- 12/17 - 8:30 PM ESTCowboys0 - 0RaidersOakland Coliseum
- 12/17 - 1:00 PM ESTDolphins0 - 0BillsNew Era Field
- 12/17 - 1:00 PM ESTRavens0 - 0BrownsFirstEnergy Stadium
- 12/17 - 1:00 PM ESTBengals0 - 0VikingsU.S. Bank Stadium
- 12/17 - 1:00 PM ESTJets0 - 0SaintsMercedes-Benz Superdome
- 12/17 - 1:00 PM ESTEagles0 - 0GiantsMetLife Stadium
- 12/17 - 1:00 PM ESTAZCardinals0 - 0RedskinsFedEx Field
- 12/17 - 1:00 PM ESTPackers0 - 0PanthersBank of America Stadium
- 12/17 - 1:00 PM ESTTexans0 - 0JaguarsEverBank Field
- 12/17 - 4:05 PM ESTRams0 - 0SeahawksCenturyLink Field
- 12/17 - 4:25 PM ESTPatriots0 - 0SteelersHeinz Field
- 12/17 - 4:25 PM ESTTitans0 - 049ersLevi's Stadium
- Final - 2017-12-16Bears10 - 20LionsFord Field
- Final - 2017-12-15Broncos25 - 13ColtsLucas Oil Stadium
Got the win!
And for all of us Cardinals fans that had to hear the RAAAAIIIIDDDDDEEEERRRRRSSSSS ALL before the game don't worry, I chanted CAAAAARRRRRDDDDIIIIINNNNAAALLLSSSSSS all the way to my car!!!
I don't think the win is important since it's preseason, however the way the team played gives me some optimism. Stanton and Gabbert both did decent. The defense looked really good. Palmer was also able to drive the ball down the field for a TD. I was disappointed with Kerwynn Williams though.
Seeing that stadium so full of red in pre-season makes me so happy! Please don't sell your tickets to opposing fans! Protect the nest!
Steve Atwater's "A-List" for the last day of #BroncosCamp features the guy running the practice.