- 9/10 - 10:20 PM EDTRams0 - 0RaidersOakland Coliseum
- 9/9 - 8:20 PM EDTBears0 - 0PackersLambeau Field
- 9/10 - 7:10 PM EDTJets0 - 0LionsFord Field
- 9/9 - 1:00 PM EDTSteelers0 - 0BrownsFirstEnergy Stadium
- 9/9 - 1:00 PM EDTBengals0 - 0ColtsLucas Oil Stadium
- 9/9 - 1:00 PM EDTTitans0 - 0DolphinsHard Rock Stadium
- 9/9 - 1:00 PM EDT49ers0 - 0VikingsU.S. Bank Stadium
- 9/9 - 1:00 PM EDTTexans0 - 0PatriotsGillette Stadium
- 9/9 - 1:00 PM EDTBuccaneers0 - 0SaintsMercedes-Benz Superdome
- 9/9 - 1:00 PM EDTJaguars0 - 0GiantsMetLife Stadium
- 9/9 - 1:00 PM EDTBills0 - 0RavensM&T Bank Stadium
- 9/9 - 4:05 PM EDTChiefs0 - 0ChargersStubHub Center
- 9/9 - 4:25 PM EDTSeahawks0 - 0BroncosSports Authority Field at Mile High
- 9/9 - 4:25 PM EDTRedskins0 - 0AZCardinalsU of Phoenix Stadium
- 9/9 - 4:25 PM EDTCowboys0 - 0PanthersBank of America Stadium
- 9/6 - 8:20 PM EDTFalcons0 - 0EaglesLincoln Financial Field
They say pressure makes diamonds. In Lorenzo Alexander's case, pressure makes sacks.
In order for the team to be really good, you need role players to do their part...
Trubisky: "I’m a nasty competitor so I’m going to try and win at all costs."
Watch 'Meet The Rookies.'
Who are the top 10 offensive players in Bills history?
Tonight. 9 pm. MSG. We reveal the list.
"Real humans don't do these kind of things to get to the quarterback."
That's Bruce Smith for you. Happy birthday to the NFL's Sack King, BRUUUUUUUUUCE!