- 8/18 - 10:00 PM EDTVikings0 - 0SeahawksCenturyLink Field
- 8/19 - 3:00 PM EDTPanthers0 - 0TitansNissan Stadium
- 8/19 - 7:00 PM EDTChiefs0 - 0BengalsPaul Brown Stadium
- 8/19 - 7:00 PM EDTColts0 - 0CowboysAT&T Stadium
- 8/19 - 7:30 PM EDTPackers0 - 0RedskinsFedEx Field
- 8/19 - 7:30 PM EDTJets0 - 0LionsFord Field
- 8/19 - 8:00 PM EDTPatriots0 - 0TexansNRG Stadium
- 8/19 - 10:00 PM EDTBears0 - 0AZCardinalsU of Phoenix Stadium
- 8/19 - 10:00 PM EDTBroncos0 - 049ersLevi's Stadium
- 8/19 - 10:00 PM EDTRams0 - 0RaidersOakland Coliseum
- 8/20 - 4:00 PM EDTFalcons0 - 0SteelersHeinz Field
- 8/20 - 8:00 PM EDTSaints0 - 0ChargersStubHub Center
- 8/21 - 8:00 PM EDTGiants0 - 0BrownsFirstEnergy Stadium
- FinalRavens31 - 7DolphinsHard Rock Stadium
- FinalBills16 - 20EaglesLincoln Financial Field
- FinalBuccaneers12 - 8JaguarsEverBank Field
Texans linebackers played well last season, so what can we expect in 2017?
We can expect Rick Smith to fvck things up as usual. We need a new GM. Can we trade for NE's GM that would really help the Texans bring a super bowl to Houston.
Move Cushing back to strongside since he's slowing down but still a strong run stopper and blitzer, replacing Simon. Then draft a hybrid lb/s who can cover to play the middle. Easy Peasy.
When you lose 3 of your top 10 players in tackling last year to free agency, let's see what you come up with to fill the gap.
Have a question? Use the link below to ask Bengals.com's Geoff Hobson and it may be featured in his weekly mailbag, "Hobson's Choice".