- 11/27 - 8:30 PM ESTTexans0 - 0RavensM&T Bank Stadium
- 11/26 - 8:30 PM ESTPackers0 - 0SteelersHeinz Field
- 11/26 - 1:00 PM ESTBuccaneers0 - 0FalconsMercedes-Benz Stadium
- 11/26 - 1:00 PM ESTBrowns0 - 0BengalsPaul Brown Stadium
- 11/26 - 1:00 PM ESTTitans0 - 0ColtsLucas Oil Stadium
- 11/26 - 1:00 PM ESTBills0 - 0ChiefsArrowhead Stadium
- 11/26 - 1:00 PM ESTDolphins0 - 0PatriotsGillette Stadium
- 11/26 - 1:00 PM ESTPanthers0 - 0JetsMetLife Stadium
- 11/26 - 1:00 PM ESTBears0 - 0EaglesLincoln Financial Field
- 11/26 - 4:05 PM ESTSeahawks0 - 049ersLevi's Stadium
- 11/26 - 4:25 PM ESTBroncos0 - 0RaidersOakland Coliseum
- 11/26 - 4:25 PM ESTSaints0 - 0RamsLos Angeles Memorial Coliseum
- 11/26 - 4:25 PM ESTJaguars0 - 0AZCardinalsU of Phoenix Stadium
- Final - 2017-11-24Giants10 - 20RedskinsFedEx Field
- Final - 2017-11-23Vikings30 - 23LionsFord Field
- Final - 2017-11-23Chargers28 - 6CowboysAT&T Stadium
The spot next to Pro Bowler C.J. Mosley is open, and last year's second-round pick Kamalei Correa looks to be the favorite for the job.
There are several players competing for the spot next to C.J. Mosley.
Correa is an animal!!! I can't wait to see him go after QB's ...Dalton gonna hate life in the first game...I predict 2sacks first game
So is bowser gonna start outside then opposite of Suggs? What about judon?
Can we bring back ed hartwell or nah?
The kid reporters are BACK!
The first question they want to ask is...who had the better bloody face play, JJ Watt or Brian Cushing?
"Retaining Williams was the key move, putting the Ravens in position to continue their longstanding tradition of ranking among the league leaders in stopping the run."