- Final - 2017-10-24Redskins24 - 34EaglesLincoln Financial Field
- Final - 2017-10-23Falcons7 - 23PatriotsGillette Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-22Buccaneers27 - 30BillsNew Era Field
- Final - 2017-10-22Panthers3 - 0BearsSoldier Field
- Final - 2017-10-22Saints26 - 17PackersLambeau Field
- Final - 2017-10-22Jaguars27 - 0ColtsLucas Oil Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-22AZCardinals0 - 33RamsTwickenham Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-22Jets28 - 31DolphinsHard Rock Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-22Ravens16 - 24VikingsU.S. Bank Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-22Cowboys40 - 1049ersLevi's Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-22Seahawks24 - 7GiantsMetLife Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-22Bengals14 - 29SteelersHeinz Field
- Final - 2017-10-22Broncos0 - 21ChargersStubHub Center
- Final/OT - 2017-10-22Titans12 - 9BrownsFirstEnergy Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-20Chiefs30 - 31RaidersOakland Coliseum
See our new TE Brandon Williams in action:
I think those are all of his career catches. Not impressed with what the new GM has done so far. Signed a bunch of back ups but no difference makers anywhere.
It's just a depth signing for cheap. Almost all of these FA signings have been for bodies to create competition among younger players. Our D isn't one or two big playmakers away from championship level and there's no sense in mortgaging our future away on defense right now for a few good players when we're dying for depth and starters across the whole defense.
He isn't very good. Calm down. Obviously, Ballard is banking on nailing the draft. Hankins is only difference maker left in FA. Otherwise, we will be at or near the bottom again in run defense. I hopes for Ballard and the Colts, but ppl need to check the brakes on most of the FA'S Colts have inked so far.
With the fourth overall pick, senior writer John Oehser thinks the #Jaguars will select ...
Shoot your shot and you could win these great prizes from McGowan's Heating & Air Conditioning