- Full Time - 2017-12-16CPFC3 - 0LCFCKing Power Stadium
- Full Time - 2017-12-16NUFC0 - 1ArsenalEmirates Stadium
- Full Time - 2017-12-16SaintsFC0 - 1ChelseaStamford Bridge
- Full Time - 2017-12-16THFC1 - 4MCFCEtihad Stadium
- Full Time - 2017-12-13Arsenal0 - 0WHUFCLondon Stadium
- Full Time - 2017-12-13AFCB0 - 1MUFCOld Trafford
- Full Time - 2017-12-13WBA0 - 0LFCAnfield
- Full Time - 2017-12-13MCFC4 - 0SwansLiberty Stadium
- Full Time - 2017-12-13LCFC4 - 1SaintsFCThe Friends Provident St Mary's Stadium
- Full Time - 2017-12-13Everton1 - 0NUFCSt James' Park
Claude Puel agrees with The FA's new powers to retrospectively punish diving:
Red card should be 1 point deducted, and a yellow you get sin bined for 10mins like ice hockey, then see who bloody dives!!!!
What about retrospectively giving goals that are immediately seen to have been wrongly disallowed?
Bring back the football of the 1950s and 60s when real men played it!!!
👌Granit Xhaka's pinpoint pass
👌Mesut Özil's first-time cross
👌Alexis Sanchez's goal
... watch it again... and again... and again... from every angle.
It was a cruel end to the Under-17 European Championships for England and Southampton FC youngster Jake Vokins:
Charlie Austin, Manolo Gabbiadini and Stoke City Football Club were all discussed in Claude Puel's latest press conference.
Get a quick-fire recap:
Five years ago today we beat Bayern Munich to win the Champions League! 🏆
This will give you goosebumps...