- Full Time - 2017-12-13Arsenal0 - 0WHUFCLondon Stadium
- Full Time - 2017-12-13AFCB0 - 1MUFCOld Trafford
- Full Time - 2017-12-13WBA0 - 0LFCAnfield
- Full Time - 2017-12-13MCFC4 - 0SwansLiberty Stadium
- Full Time - 2017-12-13LCFC4 - 1SaintsFCThe Friends Provident St Mary's Stadium
- Full Time - 2017-12-13Everton1 - 0NUFCSt James' Park
- Full Time - 2017-12-12SCFC0 - 1BFCTurf Moor
- Full Time - 2017-12-12WatfordFC1 - 2CPFCSelhurst Park
- Full Time - 2017-12-12Chelsea3 - 1htafcJohn Smith's Stadium
- Full Time - 2017-12-10Arsenal1 - 1SaintsFCThe Friends Provident St Mary's Stadium
- Full Time - 2017-12-10Everton1 - 1LFCAnfield
- Full Time - 2017-12-10MCFC2 - 1MUFCOld Trafford
Check out the very best of the action from our clash against Leicester City at Emirates Stadium on Friday night.
A Friday night thriller
wenger when you buy better central defenders and holding midfielders is when you WILL learn to win FPL
Van dijk(an extra solid CB) , seri (A cazorla replacement) and Lemar(A proper winger) IN....& this could have been a perfect summer for us in a very Long while
But really who am i?????...... I don't get paid £9mil a yr to think about such!
Anywayz, wishing my goonerz a successful run in the 2017/2018 campaign!
3 points from the first game??...why is everybody unhappy ??....Without Kos and Mustafi. Elneny in midfield , no Sanchez and we scored 4 ????...
🔴 The Arsenal are back
🏆 The Premier League is back
...and waking up the day after a win still feels as good as ever 🙌
💬 "The second goal for Leicester was my mistake but it was important that I kept working. I wasn’t nervous after the mistake - and the two assists were important for the team."
What's the latest on Olivier Giroud La Page Officielle?
Here's the honest answer from the boss 👇