- 2019-01-21 12:00 pm ETWolfsburg0 - 0S04Week 18
- 2019-01-20 12:30 pm ETBVB0 - 0RBLeipzigWeek 18
- 2019-01-19 2:30 pm ETFCBayern0 - 0TSG1899Week 18
- 2019-01-19 9:30 am ETFohlenelf0 - 0Bayer04Week 18
- 2019-01-19 9:30 am ETSCF0 - 0EintrachtWeek 18
- 2019-01-19 9:30 am ETWerder0 - 0H96Week 18
- 2019-01-19 9:30 am ETMainz050 - 0VfBWeek 18
FC Schalke 04
Good morning, Royal Blues! Two weeks to wait for our next match 😢 but that's two weeks to get even more hyped for DERBY DAY!
On Wednesday in the DFB-Cup and on Sunday in the Allianz Frauen-Bundesliga: VfL Wolfsburg Frauenfußball beat FC Bayern Frauenfußball 2-0 for the second time in a week. Fantastic stuff ladies! 👍
Three important points ➡️ goo.gl/9EKsjJ
Match-winner Müller: FC Bayern beat Gladbach 1-0 on Sunday to go 13 points clear in the standings
Another clean sheet for Ralle today, and he earned it! Another fantastic performance from our number 1️⃣!
The Austrian forward, goalscorer Sead Kolasinac and on his return to Mainz, Christian Heidel discussed S04's 1-0 win. - News
"We were greeted with massive applause from the fans – that was really nice. The overall atmosphere was very good, which duly made it a very enjoyable evening. I am really happy that the fans have such great fate in us."
Jonker meets VfL fans ➡️