- 3/24 - 4:05 PM EDTRays0 - 0BravesCoolToday Park
- 3/24 - 8:07 PM EDTDodgers0 - 0AngelsAngel Stadium of Anaheim
- Top 1stIndians0 - 0WhiteSoxBallpark at Camelback Ranch
- Top 1stRoyals0 - 0RangersSurprise Stadium
- Top 1stCubs2 - 0PadresPeoria Stadium
- Mid 1stBrewers0 - 0DbacksSalt River Fields at Talking Stick
- 3/24 - 4:05 PM EDTGiants0 - 0AthleticsOakland Coliseum
- Top 2ndRockies0 - 0RedsGoodyear Ballpark
- Bot 6thOrioles3 - 8PhilliesSpectrum Field
- Bot 6thBlueJays5 - 17TigersPublix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium
- Bot 7thYankees5 - 3TwinsHammond Stadium
- Mid 8thNationals3 - 3AstrosThe Ballpark of the Palm Beaches
- Bot 8thPirates1 - 0OriolesEd Smith Stadium
- Mid 9thMarlins1 - 1CardinalsRoger Dean Stadium
- Final - 2019-03-24Nationals4 - 8MetsFirst Data Field
A message from Jameson Taillon.
For this installment in #TigersFanFridays, meet Adam Ollard, who lives 3,739 miles away from Comerica Park. Adam is from Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom and remains a #Tigers fan across the Atlantic.
Born in the UK, Adam came to his first #Tigers game with his uncle from Sarnia, Ontario in 1981 vs. the Rangers. Since his first visit during summer vacation, Adam has been following ever since.
He may not catch every game on TV, but he makes sure to watch the recordings when he can. In the winter, he teaches skiing in Norway, where he takes the sign on the slopes with him. Now that spring has returned, Adam remembers his favorite place with the sign in the rose bed at his house.
“I think I brought us all a little bit closer together,” he said.
Do you know someone we should recognize as a part of #TigersFanFridays? Send us a personal message explaining why with a photo. Already sent us a nomination? Follow up with us so we can include your story in the future.
The #Royals are in Minnesota as they kick off a new series against the Twins. #RaisedRoyal
Friday afternoon—looking for something to pass the time?
We pulled some old commercials from DEEP in the archives.