- 3/24 - 8:07 PM EDTDodgers0 - 0AngelsAngel Stadium of Anaheim
- Final - 2019-03-24Rays2 - 4BravesCoolToday Park
- Final - 2019-03-24Nationals4 - 8MetsFirst Data Field
- Final - 2019-03-24Orioles4 - 11PhilliesSpectrum Field
- Final - 2019-03-24Marlins1 - 2CardinalsRoger Dean Stadium
- Final - 2019-03-24Yankees5 - 3TwinsHammond Stadium
- Final - 2019-03-24BlueJays6 - 18TigersPublix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium
- Final - 2019-03-24Nationals3 - 5AstrosThe Ballpark of the Palm Beaches
- Final - 2019-03-24Pirates1 - 1OriolesEd Smith Stadium
- Final - 2019-03-24Indians3 - 7WhiteSoxBallpark at Camelback Ranch
- Final - 2019-03-24Rockies4 - 3RedsGoodyear Ballpark
- Final - 2019-03-24Royals3 - 3RangersSurprise Stadium
- Final - 2019-03-24Cubs24 - 6PadresPeoria Stadium
- Final - 2019-03-24Brewers3 - 2DbacksSalt River Fields at Talking Stick
- Final - 2019-03-24Giants0 - 5AthleticsOakland Coliseum
Los Angeles Dodgers
Major League Baseball will celebrate the start of the 2018 season with its first-ever MLB Foodfest from April 21–22 in New York City near Bryant Park.
The indoor food festival will include special ballpark favorites from all 30 clubs served under one roof. Each club designated one concession item to represent the team at MLB Foodfest, from ballpark classics to original menu items debuting this year.
The Cheeto-lote — roasted sweet corn on the cob covered in chipotle-lime mayo, parmesan, tajin seasoning and Flamin’ Hot Cheetos — will represent Dodger Stadium.
New options unveiled in 2018 and available at MLB FoodFest include Cleveland’s Flamethrower pulled pork sandwich, Gioia’s Hot Salami Sandwich from St. Louis, Milwaukee’s Cheddar Beer Bratwurst, the Monte Khrush Davis Cristo sandwich...
Eat ballpark favorites from each of the 30 clubs under one roof
“The only thing we care about is winning. That’s it.” #LADetermined
Catch the season premiere of #BackstageDodgers tomorrow after the game all on Spectrum SportsNet LA.
Kershaw, who hasn’t allowed a run this spring, struck out seven in 3 2/3 innings