- 10/24 - 8:09 PM EDTAstros0 - 0DodgersDodger Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-21Yankees0 - 4AstrosMinute Maid Park
- Final - 2017-10-20Yankees1 - 7AstrosMinute Maid Park
- Final - 2017-10-19Dodgers11 - 1CubsWrigley Field
- Final - 2017-10-18Astros0 - 5YankeesYankee Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-18Dodgers2 - 3CubsWrigley Field
- Final - 2017-10-17Astros4 - 6YankeesYankee Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-17Dodgers6 - 1CubsWrigley Field
Tampa Bay Rays
Let's play two!
(But first, let's walk it off.)
Hmm..thought the Rays' season was over in July
I miss them already, having Rays withdrawal!!!!
Lol that outfielder was b.j upton missed a bullet on resigning him
On this date in 1972, the A’s clinch their first A.L. Pennant in Oakland with a 2-1 win in the fifth and final game of the ALCS. John Odom pitches five innings for the win and Vida Blue blanks the Tigers over the final four innings for the save.
Today marks the 50th anniversary of the 1967 team winning the World Series. Share your favorite player from the 1967 team in the comments!
Start planning your next trip to sunny Sarasota, the #Orioles 2018 Spring Training home schedule has been released:
Mark your calendars:
Jan. 13: Single game tickets go on sale
Feb. 13: Pitchers & Catchers report
Feb. 18: Full-squad reports
Feb. 23: 1st home game 1:05 vs TB
Single game tickets for all 16 games at Ed Smith Stadium will go on sale Saturday, January 13, 2018, at 10:00 a.m. Fans interested in Season Plans, or those wishing to receive additional Spring Training ticket information, may call the Orioles Spring Training office in Sarasota at 941-893-6300.
How about some walk-off wins today?
Souza Jr. had our first game-ending blast since 2014.
''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth.'' - Roberto Clemente
Yesterday, we had an opportunity to make a difference.
Jonathan Schoop is a finalist for the 2017 Hank Aaron Award for offensive performance. Vote here:#Birdland
Steps to enter to win this Chris Davis autographed bat:
1. Visit MLBCommunity.org and vote for Davis as the 2017 Roberto Clemente Award recipient.
2. Take a screen grab of your confirmation page
3. Tweet the screen grab at us using hashtag #Birdland by 11:59 pm tonight
Votes will be confirmed. Must follow @Orioles on Twitter. Official rules: