- 2/23 - 1:05 PM ESTRays0 - 0OriolesEd Smith Stadium
- 2/23 - 1:05 PM ESTTwins0 - 0RedSoxJetBlue Park at Fenway South
- 2/23 - 1:05 PM ESTTigers0 - 0YankeesGeorge M. Steinbrenner Field
- 2/23 - 1:05 PM ESTNationals0 - 0AstrosThe Ballpark of the Palm Beaches
- 2/23 - 1:05 PM ESTCardinals0 - 0MarlinsRoger Dean Stadium
- 2/23 - 1:05 PM ESTPirates0 - 0RaysCharlotte Sports Park
- 2/23 - 1:07 PM ESTPhillies0 - 0BlueJaysFlorida Auto Exchange Stadium
- 2/23 - 1:10 PM ESTBraves0 - 0MetsFirst Data Field
- 2/23 - 3:05 PM ESTReds0 - 0IndiansGoodyear Ballpark
- 2/23 - 3:05 PM ESTCubs0 - 0BrewersMaryvale Baseball Park
- 2/23 - 3:05 PM ESTAngels0 - 0AthleticsHohokam Stadium
- 2/23 - 3:05 PM ESTWhiteSox0 - 0DodgersCamelback Ranch
#Reds Wednesday lineup at St. Louis.
Why and wat is Schebler doing for the team? He gets a hit maybe every 10 games. They have hitters and defense on bench. Kivlehan is one.
Can we at least be competitive?
Martin Perez seeks his 8th consecutive W tonight at 7:05 p.m. against the Mariners. Game Preview:
Today's STLCards Information
💪 Jack Flaherty
⏰ 7:15 PM
📻 KMOX Sports, 590 The Fan (Spanish)
📺 FOX Sports Midwest
That's a new AL record -- TWENTY-ONE straight! #WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWindians
Adam Duvall has learned to keep his Diabetes under control and stay on top of his game. Visitfor more on Adam:
Zack adds to his career-high home run total with his 20th long ball.
This homer gives the Reds six players with 20-plus homers for the first time in franchise history. They are the 25th team in MLB history to accomplish the feat, and the third this year (Cubs and Orioles).