- Final - 2017-11-01Astros5 - 1DodgersDodger Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-31Astros1 - 3DodgersDodger Stadium
- Final/10 - 2017-10-29Dodgers12 - 13AstrosMinute Maid Park
- Final - 2017-10-28Dodgers6 - 2AstrosMinute Maid Park
- Final - 2017-10-27Dodgers3 - 5AstrosMinute Maid Park
- Final/11 - 2017-10-25Astros7 - 6DodgersDodger Stadium
Kansas City Royals
The homer from Salvy 👏
The catch by Peter Moylan 👏👏
The Royals are definitely not in the playoffs now. When the guy you wanted to be the closer allows the tie to be broken in the 9th inning by giving up 3 runs, there's not much left to hope for with only 17 games left in the season. With how the Royals have been playing the last three weeks, I doubt even winning 11 or 12 games in a row would be enough to secure the second wildcard spot unless the Angels, Twins, and Rangers all choked during the same run.
The Royals have been out of Playoffs since April but lots of fans (?) seem to still be thinking it is 2014. This team never had a pitching staff but they still entertained me every time they played.
I can totally see why everyone and their mothers wanted Alexander to be our closer. It's not like he just cost us a series win and destroyed the Royals playoff hopes or anything.
Martin Perez seeks his 8th consecutive W tonight at 7:05 p.m. against the Mariners. Game Preview:
The #Royals go for the series win in this afternoon's finale with the White Sox. #RaisedRoyal
$10 tickets + pregame concert + food and drink specials = Student Night at The K! Join us today for the #Royals vs. White Sox: