- Top 1stPadres0 - 0GiantsAT&T Park
- Bot 5thCardinals8 - 2BrewersMiller Park
- End 5thRoyals1 - 9AstrosMinute Maid Park
- End 6thAthletics2 - 10WhiteSoxGuaranteed Rate Field
- End 7thDbacks3 - 0PiratesPNC Park
- Bot 7thRangers0 - 2TwinsTarget Field
- Mid 8thYankees6 - 6RaysTropicana Field
- Top 8thOrioles3 - 5BravesSunTrust Park
- Top 9thTigers2 - 12IndiansProgressive Field
- Top 9thDodgers7 - 7MetsCiti Field
- 6/24 - 3:10 PM EDTMarlins0 - 0RockiesCoors Field
- 6/24 - 4:07 PM EDTBlueJays0 - 0AngelsAngel Stadium of Anaheim
- 6/24 - 8:00 PM EDTPhillies0 - 0NationalsNationals Park
- Final - 2018-06-24Mariners0 - 5RedSoxFenway Park
- Final - 2018-06-24Cubs6 - 8RedsGreat American Ball Park
Toronto Blue Jays
Raise your hand if you're enjoying this year's Winter Tour AND you're ready for baseball season! #WT2018
Today Carlos Correa, Forrest Whitley and AJ Hinch hit the road for #AstrosCaravan, presented by Academy Sports + Outdoors, making stops at Houston Methodist and Caravan Jam!
Cookin' with Canada's Team at Ronald McDonald House! 🇨🇦
Add us on Snapchat and Instagram (bluejays) for the full story.
Let's make it official!
We have agreed to 1-year contracts and avoided arbitration with Josh Donaldson, Aaron Sanchez, Kevin Pillar, Devon Travis and Dominic Leone.
"Look out for the Angels in 2018, I think this is a team that's gonna crash the postseason."
ANAHEIM -- Injuries have cratered the Angels' rotation in each of the past two seasons, a major reason why the club is coming off back-to-back losing seasons for the first time since 1992-93 (not counting the strike-shortened '94 season). But the outlook for 2018 looks brighter, as the Angels are ex...