- Final - 2019-03-22Clippers110 - 108CavsQuicken Loans Arena
- Final - 2019-03-22Nuggets111 - 93KnicksMadison Square Garden
- Final - 2019-03-22Thunder116 - 109RaptorsScotiabank Arena
- Final - 2019-03-22Spurs105 - 111RocketsToyota Center
- Final - 2019-03-22Heat87 - 116BucksFiserv Forum
- Final - 2019-03-22Nets111 - 106LakersSTAPLES Center
- Final/OT - 2019-03-22Grizzlies119 - 123MagicAmway Center
Los Angeles Lakers
Taking a look at how Brandon Ingram performed throughout the 2017-18 season.
Season SummaryYounger than most rookies, Brandon Ingram put together a sopohomore season befitting a second-overall pick, finishing in a three-way tie for the team’s leading scorer (with Julius Randle and Kyle Kuzma).
Ingram averaged 16.1 points a night (about seven more than last season) and nearly doubled his assist production to 3.9 per game. Both of these jumps stemmed largely from the development of his slashing ability, as he drove to the basket almost twice as often as the next-closest Laker.
Brandon Ingram has done a great job finishing through contact tonight.
Four and-1s to go along with 16 pts and 9 ast through three quarters.
February 3, 2018
While Ingram’s herky-jerky drives and odd-angle finishes were the keys to...
B.I. improved in just about every category during his sophomore season, especially when it came to scoring at the rim and playmaking for others.
Creating the easiest recovery day protein smoothie with Raley's, Kat and Slamson! 🍓🍑🍇
Ready for our return to the Wells Fargo Center for Game 2!
Pregame starts at 7:30pm on FOX Sports Florida / FOX Sports Sun
What do you think was the top single-game performance by a Nets player this season? Here's our list.
Got a #LakersWin to finish out the season.
Moment of the Week presented by Budweiser