- Final - 2018-02-24Magic105 - 11676ersWells Fargo Center
- Final - 2018-02-24Grizzlies89 - 115HeatAmericanAirlines Arena
- Final - 2018-02-24Celtics121 - 112KnicksMadison Square Garden
- Final - 2018-02-24Thunder80 - 112WarriorsORACLE Arena
- Final - 2018-02-24Bulls104 - 122TwolvesTarget Center
- Final - 2018-02-24Blazers106 - 104SunsTalking Stick Resort Arena
- Final - 2018-02-24Mavs90 - 97JazzVivint Smart Home Arena
- Final - 2018-02-24Lakers113 - 108KingsGolden 1 Center
Los Angeles Lakers
Jordan Clarkson is hitting his stride as a scorer and playmaker as the team's backup one-guard.
Luke Walton takes a direct approach if he feels that Jordan Clarkson is over-dribbling the ball.
“We keep it pretty simple,” Walton said at Tuesday’s practice. “We tell him to quit doing it if he does it.”
Clarkson has heeded Walton’s instructions to the benefit of the Lakers’ second unit.
As the team’s backup point guard, Clarkson is third among all bench players in scoring with 15.5 points per game.
On a collective level, the Lakers’ bench is providing the NBA’s fourth-most points among reserves (41.8) on the second-best field goal percentage (50.8).
Much of that has to do with the way Clarkson has matured as a ball handler.
“We don’t want him dribbling 15 times,” Walton said “He’s going to be a big part of our offense and a big part of our scoring threat, but we want him making...
Jordan Clarkson has been money this season, ranking third in off-the-bench scoring (15.5 ppg) while shooting the second-best field goal percentage among point guards (51.2).
Al Horford discusses matching the Brooklyn Nets' pace and urgency, as the C's look for their 13th straight victory.
Jordan Clarkson (25 points) got buckets from all three levels, while the Lakers collectively rained 3-pointers to beat Phoenix.
🎥 Jordan Clarkson led the Lakers in scoring with 25 points in tonight's win over Phoenix.