- Final - 2018-03-17Hawks117 - 122BucksBMO Harris Bradley Center
- Final - 2018-03-17Pacers102 - 109WizardsCapital One Arena
- Final - 2018-03-17Rockets107 - 101PelicansSmoothie King Center
- Final - 2018-03-17Mavs106 - 114NetsBarclays Center
- Final - 2018-03-17Hornets101 - 124KnicksMadison Square Garden
- Final - 2018-03-17Cavs114 - 109BullsUnited Center
- Final - 2018-03-17Nuggets94 - 101GrizzliesFedExForum
- Final - 2018-03-17Twolves101 - 117SpursAT&T Center
- Final - 2018-03-17Kings97 - 103JazzVivint Smart Home Arena
- Final - 2018-03-17Warriors124 - 109SunsTalking Stick Resort Arena
- Final - 2018-03-17Pistons87 - 100BlazersModa Center
James Harden and Chris Paul have morphed the Rockets and have them playing on Golden State's level.
SportsPulse: USA TODAY Sports' Sam Amick and AJ Neuharth-Keusch discuss the increased ejections in the NBA. USA TODAY Sports
Houston Rockets guard James Harden (13) controls the ball as Indiana Pacers guard Cory Joseph (6) defends during the second quarter at Toyota Center.(Photo: Troy Taormina-USA TODAY Sports)
Mike D’Antoni was the one who had preached patience, who told the basketball world his Houston Rockets would need time to adjust to the return of nine-time All-Star Chris Paul.
“It's going to set us back - no doubt about it,”
D’Antoni told USA TODAY Sports early last month. “There’s going to be a learning curve.”
Instead, here’s what we’ve learned since the NBA’s preeminent point guard coach welcomed Paul back after a 14-game absence on Nov. 16 and reunited him with MVP...
“It’s been seamless, (even though) I thought there might be some bumps. But because of their willingness, and their knowledge of the game and their willingness to share the ball, and Chris and James both willing to be the sidekick for a play or two, then it’s worked out quicker than expected…. It’s worked out better than our wildest dreams.”
Threes? We have 224 of them. Courtesy of Fulton Homes. Proud to own the Three-Point Zone!
#TBT to the last time DeMarcus Cousins dropped 40/20 👀 So...
...about tomorrow night 🔮 #DoItBig
#ClipperNation, our Winter Camps and Learn to Play Program are right around the corner. Use promo code “Camp1” for $50 off camps & promo code of “LACLIP” for $10 off our Learn to Play initiative.
When a player returns to the NBA after two-plus years out of the league, expectations for his impact tend to be relatively tempered. It hasn’t taken Darius Miller long to exceed all of them.
You don't have to master The Force to get a James Harden Jedi bobblehead. Just be one of the first 3k fans through the Houston Toyota Center doors for our next home game, Star Wars night, 12/11 vs. the Pelicans!
Zatarain's will donate 800 servings of rice to Second Harvest Food Bank - Feeding South Louisiana for DMC's dunk last night. #DunksForACause
Check out our November Whataburger Whataplays of the month and tell us your favorite in the comments!