- 12/10 - 7:00 PM ESTWizards0 - 0PacersBankers Life Fieldhouse
- 12/10 - 7:00 PM ESTPistons0 - 076ersWells Fargo Center
- 12/10 - 7:30 PM ESTPelicans0 - 0CelticsTD Garden
- 12/10 - 8:00 PM ESTKings0 - 0BullsUnited Center
- 12/10 - 8:00 PM ESTCavs0 - 0BucksFiserv Forum
- 12/10 - 8:00 PM ESTJazz0 - 0ThunderChesapeake Energy Arena
- 12/10 - 8:30 PM ESTMagic0 - 0MavsAmerican Airlines Center
- 12/10 - 9:00 PM ESTGrizzlies0 - 0NuggetsPepsi Center
- 12/10 - 9:00 PM ESTClippers0 - 0SunsTalking Stick Resort Arena
- 12/10 - 10:30 PM ESTTwolves0 - 0WarriorsORACLE Arena
- 12/10 - 10:30 PM ESTHeat0 - 0LakersSTAPLES Center
Jaylen with the steal and the windmill #SunLifeDunk4Diabetes on the other end!
Al Horford discusses matching the Brooklyn Nets' pace and urgency, as the C's look for their 13th straight victory.
🗣️ Hey #Pelicans fans - Head to your local Rouses Markets and check out the Orville Redenbacher's, Cat Island Cookie & Cracker Co. and Big Easy Foods displays to see how you can enter to win the ultimate pick-up basketball game at the Pelicans Practice Facility! #DoItBig
Check in with Daniel Sallerson and Jim Eichenhofer as they recap today's workout in the #Pelicans Practice Report! #DoItBig
Kyrie Irving plans to suit up tonight against the Nets,
after missing Sunday's game due to a minor facial fracture.
Rajon Rondo talks after today's workout about how it feels to be back and what his expectations are for the team. #DoItBig