- 9:20 - 2ndKnicks30 - 32PacersBankers Life Fieldhouse
- 1:27 - 4th76ers122 - 103CavsQuicken Loans Arena
- 12/16 - 6:00 PM ESTLakers0 - 0WizardsCapital One Arena
- 12/16 - 7:00 PM ESTKings0 - 0MavsAmerican Airlines Center
- 12/16 - 7:00 PM ESTHeat0 - 0PelicansSmoothie King Center
- 12/16 - 8:00 PM ESTRaptors0 - 0NuggetsPepsi Center
- Final - 2018-12-16Hawks127 - 144NetsBarclays Center
After a convincing performance against the Miami Heat in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals, the 76ers set out to take a 2-0 lead before the series shifts to South Florida. On this April
Barring any setbacks, there’s no reason to believe Conley can’t return to the form from his career season a year ago. Conley feels largely responsible for how this season got away. Expect him to be as hungry as ever to set things right next season.
Creating the easiest recovery day protein smoothie with Raley's, Kat and Slamson! 🍓🍑🍇
Amir Johnson talks about carrying over momentum from the regular-season into the playoffs.
"Game 1 is behind us."
The squad is putting Sunday behind them, and moving on to prepare for Game 2 in The Land ↓
JEFF GREEN →
RODNEY HOOD →
COACH LUE →
With 24 points, a game-high 12 assists and 10 boards, LeBron James became just the second player in NBA history with 20 career playoff triple-doubles. #StriveForGreatness🚀