- 2:15 - 1stHawks19 - 23JazzVivint Smart Home Arena
- 10:10 - 3rdThunder51 - 52CelticsTD Garden
- 8:40 - 3rdClippers59 - 67TwolvesTarget Center
- 5:10 - 3rdMavs71 - 73PelicansSmoothie King Center
- 3/20 - 10:00 PM EDTPistons0 - 0SunsTalking Stick Resort Arena
- 3/20 - 10:30 PM EDTRockets0 - 0BlazersModa Center
- Final - 2018-03-20Raptors93 - 86MagicAmway Center
D'Angelo Russell and Rondae Hollis-Jefferson have strong showings, but Nets falter down the stretch vs. Raptors
BROOKLYN -- The Nets (21-47) had a magical first quarter against the Raptors (50-17), but it wasn’t enough to end the team’s struggles against the Eastern Conference leaders in a 116-102 defeat.
When D’Angelo Russell scored 24 points within a span of seven minutes in the first quarter, it appeared as if Brooklyn would end its losing streak against the Raptors – which was at 10 heading into Tuesday’s encounter. The home team would take a 15-point lead three minutes into the third quarter and that’s where things started to unravel for the Nets.
With Jarrett Allen sidelined, Toronto pounded Brooklyn at the rim as it would take a 62-36 advantage in points in the paint. Jonas Valanciunas would power the Raptors with 26 points on 12-of-20 shooting with 14 boards as the team has now won 16...
“My teammates, they got me open. Transition—they found me, they made the extra pass to me.”
"Dillon Brooks' progress isn’t a fluke. It’s the formation of a foundation on which he’s gradually built his confidence & case that Memphis may have landed the steal of the draft’s 2nd round"
Grind City Media's Michael Wallace has the story.
Alexis Morgan goes #OneonOne with Brice Johnson as he gives his scouting report on UNC Basketball, chats about March & more!