- Final - 2018-02-04Eagles41 - 33PatriotsU.S. Bank Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-10Vikings20 - 17BearsSoldier Field
- Final - 2017-10-09Chiefs42 - 34TexansNRG Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-08Bills16 - 20BengalsPaul Brown Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-08Jets17 - 14BrownsFirstEnergy Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-08Panthers27 - 24LionsFord Field
- Final - 2017-10-08Titans10 - 16DolphinsHard Rock Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-08Chargers27 - 22GiantsMetLife Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-08AZCardinals7 - 34EaglesLincoln Financial Field
- Final - 2017-10-08Jaguars30 - 9SteelersHeinz Field
- Final - 2017-10-08Ravens30 - 17RaidersOakland Coliseum
- Final - 2017-10-08Seahawks16 - 10RamsLos Angeles Memorial Coliseum
- Final - 2017-10-08Packers35 - 31CowboysAT&T Stadium
- Final/OT - 2017-10-0849ers23 - 26ColtsLucas Oil Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-06Patriots19 - 14BuccaneersRaymond James Stadium
New Orleans Saints
Predict the Saints schedule for a chance to win tickets, autographed gear, field passes and more!
Zach Cunningham left Vanderbilt as one of the best defensive players in the program's history.
Someone is diagnosed with ALS every 90 minutes. Yesterday, our friend, Dwight Clark, revealed he is one of those. Here is an image with 4 game changing people. 3 of them were professional football players. 2 of them have ALS. One is known for a play deemed "rebirth" and the other "the catch". They were celebrated for their incredible plays on the field, now they are and will be known for their incredible actions off the field. #NoWhiteFlags
The Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders are holding prep classes ahead of their open tryouts on April 2nd.