- 11/19 - 8:30 PM ESTEagles0 - 0CowboysAT&T Stadium
- 11/19 - 4:05 PM ESTBills0 - 0ChargersStubHub Center
- 11/19 - 4:25 PM ESTBengals0 - 0BroncosSports Authority Field at Mile High
- 11/19 - 4:25 PM ESTPatriots0 - 0RaidersEstadio Azteca
- HalftimeLions21 - 17BearsSoldier Field
- HalftimeJaguars10 - 7BrownsFirstEnergy Stadium
- HalftimeBuccaneers20 - 7DolphinsHard Rock Stadium
- HalftimeRams7 - 7VikingsU.S. Bank Stadium
- HalftimeRedskins17 - 13SaintsMercedes-Benz Superdome
- HalftimeAZCardinals14 - 10TexansNRG Stadium
- 13:08 - 3rdRavens6 - 0PackersLambeau Field
- 14:30 - 3rdChiefs3 - 6GiantsMetLife Stadium
- 11/20 - 8:30 PM ESTFalcons0 - 0SeahawksCenturyLink Field
- Final - 2017-11-17Titans17 - 40SteelersHeinz Field
There were no shortage of storylines around the building as the team returned to practice on Wednesday.
Lauren Screeden has your 'Bears Update.'
At what point does the training staff start being held responsible? OR is Soldier Field grass, and Halas Hall grass/turf that bad? I get that a pec injury isn't caused by bad footing, but it's just a continuous trend of injuries. Packers weather conditions are arguably worse than ours but their field is fantastic.
Bears need their own stadium not owned by the city of Chicago.
Hello fellow Bears fans I'm going to my first game ever in my life in November to see the Lions get crushed does anyone have a recommendation for a good hotel? Thanks!
Coach Fox, Bring back Mariani! Elder man, Welker like with toughness, grit and is sure handed! A class act on and off the field!
Color Rush returns on Thursday. #HOUvsCIN #TNF
📺 Kickoff at 8:25pm ET on NFL Network
We've got Miles Killebrew on #AskALion this week! 👏
Get creative and comment with your questions for him. #OnePride