- 9/10 - 10:20 PM EDTRams0 - 0RaidersOakland Coliseum
- 9/9 - 8:20 PM EDTBears0 - 0PackersLambeau Field
- 9/10 - 7:10 PM EDTJets0 - 0LionsFord Field
- 9/9 - 1:00 PM EDTSteelers0 - 0BrownsFirstEnergy Stadium
- 9/9 - 1:00 PM EDTBengals0 - 0ColtsLucas Oil Stadium
- 9/9 - 1:00 PM EDTTitans0 - 0DolphinsHard Rock Stadium
- 9/9 - 1:00 PM EDT49ers0 - 0VikingsU.S. Bank Stadium
- 9/9 - 1:00 PM EDTTexans0 - 0PatriotsGillette Stadium
- 9/9 - 1:00 PM EDTBuccaneers0 - 0SaintsMercedes-Benz Superdome
- 9/9 - 1:00 PM EDTJaguars0 - 0GiantsMetLife Stadium
- 9/9 - 1:00 PM EDTBills0 - 0RavensM&T Bank Stadium
- 9/9 - 4:05 PM EDTChiefs0 - 0ChargersStubHub Center
- 9/9 - 4:25 PM EDTSeahawks0 - 0BroncosSports Authority Field at Mile High
- 9/9 - 4:25 PM EDTRedskins0 - 0AZCardinalsU of Phoenix Stadium
- 9/9 - 4:25 PM EDTCowboys0 - 0PanthersBank of America Stadium
- 9/6 - 8:20 PM EDTFalcons0 - 0EaglesLincoln Financial Field
The Dolphins take to the field for the first day of Minicamp.
Jermaine Gresham wanted no fanfare for his act of kindness last week.
He didn't find out it went viral until someone told him.
Read more ➡️
“Coach Phillips is a great guy. A mastermind over there with our defense.”
One-on-one with Ndamukong Suh 🗣
With day one of minicamp in the books hear from Charles Harris on the defense's performance and Coach Gase's mindset with Ryan Tannehill being back in the huddle.
"You can always learn. That's the great thing about coaching. There is always room for improvement."
The Titans take the field for Tuesday's organized team activities (OTA) at Saint Thomas Sports Park. (Photos: Gary Glenn)