- 8/20 - 8:00 PM EDTRavens0 - 0ColtsLucas Oil Stadium
- 8/18 - 8:00 PM EDTBuccaneers0 - 0TitansNissan Stadium
- 8/18 - 8:00 PM EDT49ers0 - 0TexansNRG Stadium
- 8/18 - 9:05 PM EDTBears0 - 0BroncosBroncos Stadium at Mile High
- 8/18 - 10:00 PM EDTSeahawks0 - 0ChargersStubHub Center
- 8/18 - 1:00 PM EDTJaguars0 - 0VikingsU.S. Bank Stadium
- 8/18 - 4:00 PM EDTRaiders0 - 0RamsLos Angeles Memorial Coliseum
- 8/18 - 7:00 PM EDTBengals0 - 0CowboysAT&T Stadium
- Final - 2018-08-18AZCardinals20 - 15SaintsMercedes-Benz Superdome
- Final - 2018-08-17Steelers34 - 51PackersLambeau Field
- Final - 2018-08-17Jets13 - 15RedskinsFedEx Field
- Final - 2018-08-17Chiefs28 - 14FalconsMercedes-Benz Stadium
- Final - 2018-08-17Giants30 - 17LionsFord Field
- Final - 2018-08-17Bills19 - 17BrownsFirstEnergy Stadium
- Final - 2018-08-17Dolphins20 - 27PanthersBank of America Stadium
- Final - 2018-08-16Eagles20 - 37PatriotsGillette Stadium
The Dolphins take to the field for the first day of Minicamp.
Jermaine Gresham wanted no fanfare for his act of kindness last week.
He didn't find out it went viral until someone told him.
Read more ➡️
“Coach Phillips is a great guy. A mastermind over there with our defense.”
One-on-one with Ndamukong Suh 🗣
With day one of minicamp in the books hear from Charles Harris on the defense's performance and Coach Gase's mindset with Ryan Tannehill being back in the huddle.
Special teams coordinator believes changes designed to make the play safer could also make it more exciting.