- Final - 2018-02-04Eagles41 - 33PatriotsU.S. Bank Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-10Vikings20 - 17BearsSoldier Field
- Final - 2017-10-09Chiefs42 - 34TexansNRG Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-08Bills16 - 20BengalsPaul Brown Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-08Jets17 - 14BrownsFirstEnergy Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-08Panthers27 - 24LionsFord Field
- Final - 2017-10-08Titans10 - 16DolphinsHard Rock Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-08Chargers27 - 22GiantsMetLife Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-08AZCardinals7 - 34EaglesLincoln Financial Field
- Final - 2017-10-08Jaguars30 - 9SteelersHeinz Field
- Final - 2017-10-08Ravens30 - 17RaidersOakland Coliseum
- Final - 2017-10-08Seahawks16 - 10RamsLos Angeles Memorial Coliseum
- Final - 2017-10-08Packers35 - 31CowboysAT&T Stadium
- Final/OT - 2017-10-0849ers23 - 26ColtsLucas Oil Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-06Patriots19 - 14BuccaneersRaymond James Stadium
Marcus Gilbert talks about our preparation for Sunday, having that 'hunger' heading into the playoffs, the impact of having Antonio Brown back at practice, the mindset of the o-line with a top defense coming to town and so much more.
Everybody doing the "Hit The Sean Payton" dance to send ya into the divisional playoff weekend!
Yes, the Steelers are favored. That’s OK. They’ve earned it.
But we can win. We absolutely can.
#OTD in 1975, we defeated the Vikings in #SBIX to capture our first Lombardi Trophy.