- 9/10 - 10:20 PM EDTRams0 - 0RaidersOakland Coliseum
- 9/9 - 8:20 PM EDTBears0 - 0PackersLambeau Field
- 9/10 - 7:10 PM EDTJets0 - 0LionsFord Field
- 9/9 - 1:00 PM EDTSteelers0 - 0BrownsFirstEnergy Stadium
- 9/9 - 1:00 PM EDTBengals0 - 0ColtsLucas Oil Stadium
- 9/9 - 1:00 PM EDTTitans0 - 0DolphinsHard Rock Stadium
- 9/9 - 1:00 PM EDT49ers0 - 0VikingsU.S. Bank Stadium
- 9/9 - 1:00 PM EDTTexans0 - 0PatriotsGillette Stadium
- 9/9 - 1:00 PM EDTBuccaneers0 - 0SaintsMercedes-Benz Superdome
- 9/9 - 1:00 PM EDTJaguars0 - 0GiantsMetLife Stadium
- 9/9 - 1:00 PM EDTBills0 - 0RavensM&T Bank Stadium
- 9/9 - 4:05 PM EDTChiefs0 - 0ChargersStubHub Center
- 9/9 - 4:25 PM EDTSeahawks0 - 0BroncosSports Authority Field at Mile High
- 9/9 - 4:25 PM EDTRedskins0 - 0AZCardinalsU of Phoenix Stadium
- 9/9 - 4:25 PM EDTCowboys0 - 0PanthersBank of America Stadium
- 9/6 - 8:20 PM EDTFalcons0 - 0EaglesLincoln Financial Field
Greg is giving hope to heart kids everywhere 💙
Anthony Hitchens comments on the possibility of not having Sean Lee on the field for another week and how his role changes to fill the void.
David Irving discusses the challenge of facing the Eagles and how the defense can improve on last week's loss.
Levine Children's Hospital and The HEARTest Yard announce region's first cardiac neurodevelopment program.
Bryan Broaddus breaks down the tape from the Atlanta game in the Academy Sports + Outdoors Film Room.
Greg Olsen's #TheHEARtestYard continues to make a difference in the community.
You could win a trip for 2 to SuperBowl LII by sharing how you create change using #CreateChangeContest