- 10/23 - 8:30 PM EDTRedskins0 - 0EaglesLincoln Financial Field
- 10/22 - 8:30 PM EDTFalcons0 - 0PatriotsGillette Stadium
- 10/22 - 1:00 PM EDTBuccaneers0 - 0BillsNew Era Field
- 10/22 - 1:00 PM EDTPanthers0 - 0BearsSoldier Field
- 10/22 - 1:00 PM EDTTitans0 - 0BrownsFirstEnergy Stadium
- 10/22 - 1:00 PM EDTSaints0 - 0PackersLambeau Field
- 10/22 - 1:00 PM EDTJaguars0 - 0ColtsLucas Oil Stadium
- 10/22 - 1:00 PM EDTAZCardinals0 - 0RamsTwickenham Stadium
- 10/22 - 1:00 PM EDTJets0 - 0DolphinsHard Rock Stadium
- 10/22 - 1:00 PM EDTRavens0 - 0VikingsU.S. Bank Stadium
- 10/22 - 4:05 PM EDTCowboys0 - 049ersLevi's Stadium
- 10/22 - 4:25 PM EDTSeahawks0 - 0GiantsMetLife Stadium
- 10/22 - 4:25 PM EDTBengals0 - 0SteelersHeinz Field
- 10/22 - 4:25 PM EDTBroncos0 - 0ChargersStubHub Center
- Final - 2017-10-20Chiefs30 - 31RaidersOakland Coliseum
Linebacker exited in second quarter of Panthers' loss to Eagles and did not return.
Luke Kuechly in concussion protocol #KeepPounding
Crossing fingers this isn't another Dan Morgan situation where they just start building up and become hard to hold off. Luke is a special talent, a great guy, he deserves a great life away from football as well. This keeps going, I hope he makes the call that keeps his life healthy and enjoyable.
I pray for him to make the right decision ... Not the football decision . I named my son after Luke.
Make the best decision for Luke!
I named my son Luke for obvious reasons. Other than the Military and our first responders.... who else keeps running into the fray.
I believe this Hero has earned his leave. When you recover, I'm sure there are 32 professional jobs for a Linebackers coach.
We all bleed Panther Blue. I'm so glad I named my son Luke!
As an eagles fan I really hope he gets better!! He's a Ray Lewis caliber LB and seems like such a charismatic guy. I wish him all the best and hope he doesn't have another concussion. Good game panthers!!
Who would win in arm wrestling between him & Jake Ryan?
Which teammate spends the most time in front of a mirror?
Check out Blake Martinez's Q&A 📲
"It means a lot, but getting a win is everything for me at the moment."- McPhee on facing former team this weekend