- 10/23 - 8:30 PM EDTRedskins0 - 0EaglesLincoln Financial Field
- 10/22 - 8:30 PM EDTFalcons0 - 0PatriotsGillette Stadium
- 10/22 - 1:00 PM EDTBuccaneers0 - 0BillsNew Era Field
- 10/22 - 1:00 PM EDTPanthers0 - 0BearsSoldier Field
- 10/22 - 1:00 PM EDTTitans0 - 0BrownsFirstEnergy Stadium
- 10/22 - 1:00 PM EDTSaints0 - 0PackersLambeau Field
- 10/22 - 1:00 PM EDTJaguars0 - 0ColtsLucas Oil Stadium
- 10/22 - 1:00 PM EDTAZCardinals0 - 0RamsTwickenham Stadium
- 10/22 - 1:00 PM EDTJets0 - 0DolphinsHard Rock Stadium
- 10/22 - 1:00 PM EDTRavens0 - 0VikingsU.S. Bank Stadium
- 10/22 - 4:05 PM EDTCowboys0 - 049ersLevi's Stadium
- 10/22 - 4:25 PM EDTSeahawks0 - 0GiantsMetLife Stadium
- 10/22 - 4:25 PM EDTBengals0 - 0SteelersHeinz Field
- 10/22 - 4:25 PM EDTBroncos0 - 0ChargersStubHub Center
- Final - 2017-10-20Chiefs30 - 31RaidersOakland Coliseum
Mitchell Trubisky: "I feel like I can be the ultimate teammate."
I just hope Bears fans give him a chance and realize that rookies will make rookie mistakes. Not holding him my breath with our fan base...
Season is not even close to be done. Parity is at an all time high except for the Chargers😬. Look at what Watson has done in Houston, NFL fans forget athleticism and youth go a long way.
Let Glennon play out as starter the rest of this doomed season. Trubisky might be an improvement, but to what end for a team that’s not going far right now regardless of who’s behind Center. Just let him learn as much as he can
"I'm going to put him in those situations and he did an outstanding job when called upon." - Doug Pederson
Albert Wilson breaks down the big 37-yard catch that set up the game-winning field goal.
Larry Mayer had a large breakfast so 'Lunch with Larry' will be moved to Wednesday
Oh and our practice scheduled changed due to Monday Night Football.
Monday night on the 'Bears Coaches Show' John Fox addressed the change at QB.
Take a listen to the podcast.