- 11/19 - 8:30 PM ESTEagles0 - 0CowboysAT&T Stadium
- 11/19 - 4:05 PM ESTBills0 - 0ChargersStubHub Center
- 11/19 - 4:25 PM ESTBengals0 - 0BroncosSports Authority Field at Mile High
- 11/19 - 4:25 PM ESTPatriots0 - 0RaidersEstadio Azteca
- 0:20 - 2ndLions20 - 17BearsSoldier Field
- 2:00 - 2ndJaguars10 - 7BrownsFirstEnergy Stadium
- HalftimeRavens6 - 0PackersLambeau Field
- 2:00 - 2ndBuccaneers13 - 7DolphinsHard Rock Stadium
- 2:00 - 2ndRams7 - 7VikingsU.S. Bank Stadium
- 1:46 - 2ndRedskins17 - 10SaintsMercedes-Benz Superdome
- HalftimeChiefs3 - 6GiantsMetLife Stadium
- 1:53 - 2ndAZCardinals14 - 7TexansNRG Stadium
- 11/20 - 8:30 PM ESTFalcons0 - 0SeahawksCenturyLink Field
- Final - 2017-11-17Titans17 - 40SteelersHeinz Field
New York Jets
Raiders week. #WorkoutWednesday
I have been a truly JETS fan for 20 years and i don't know how long i can watch MY TEAM play this way... we have no direction , no game plan , no goals
During workout Wednesday there were two Jets players involved according to video. Not sure if we will kick that one field goal everyone is talking about with that kind of effort in the gym!!!
gonna be a tough game jets.. i just want to see passion and heart on the field. Couldnt care less about a win, i want to see this team play as a team.
We've got Miles Killebrew on #AskALion this week! 👏
Get creative and comment with your questions for him. #OnePride
"It's rowdy. I'm glad that I'm a Raider. ... Our fans are the best in the world."
More on this Sunday's atmosphere:
Buccaneer players know that many Floridians felt the impact of Hurricane Irma, and in addition to providing aid to those in need they want to give the Bay area something to rally around on Sunday.