- 10/21 - 9:30 AM EDTTitans0 - 0ChargersWembley Stadium
- 10/22 - 8:15 PM EDTGiants0 - 0FalconsMercedes-Benz Stadium
- 10/21 - 8:20 PM EDTBengals0 - 0ChiefsArrowhead Stadium
- 10/21 - 1:00 PM EDTPatriots0 - 0BearsSoldier Field
- 10/21 - 1:00 PM EDTBills0 - 0ColtsLucas Oil Stadium
- 10/21 - 1:00 PM EDTLions0 - 0DolphinsHard Rock Stadium
- 10/21 - 1:00 PM EDTVikings0 - 0JetsMetLife Stadium
- 10/21 - 1:00 PM EDTPanthers0 - 0EaglesLincoln Financial Field
- 10/21 - 1:00 PM EDTBrowns0 - 0BuccaneersRaymond James Stadium
- 10/21 - 1:00 PM EDTTexans0 - 0JaguarsTIAA Bank Field
- 10/21 - 4:05 PM EDTSaints0 - 0RavensM&T Bank Stadium
- 10/21 - 4:25 PM EDTRams0 - 049ersLevi's Stadium
- 10/21 - 4:25 PM EDTCowboys0 - 0RedskinsFedEx Field
- Final - 2018-10-19Broncos45 - 10AZCardinalsState Farm Stadium
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. - The Vikings will likely have a two-pronged rushing attack going forward. That's just fine with running back and . The duo will continue to carry the load after Vikings rookie running back was lost for the season with a torn ACL in Week 4.
After gaining 141 total yards on Monday night, Jerick McKinnon appeared on this week's Wobcast.
We're proud to represent all those fighting pediatric cancer.
DL Mike Pennel knows the battle. He survived it. #CrucialCatch
As the weather gets colder here in the Twin Cities, that puts a premium on cuddling. So, Brian Robison asks his teammates who among them is the best at it?
Fresh off his big game on Monday night in Chicago, Jerick McKinnon, along with friend and teammate Shamar Stephen, join Chris Hawkey for Vikings CARaoke. Presented by Pepsi.