- 11/27 - 8:30 PM ESTTexans0 - 0RavensM&T Bank Stadium
- 11/26 - 8:30 PM ESTPackers0 - 0SteelersHeinz Field
- 11/26 - 1:00 PM ESTBuccaneers0 - 0FalconsMercedes-Benz Stadium
- 11/26 - 1:00 PM ESTBrowns0 - 0BengalsPaul Brown Stadium
- 11/26 - 1:00 PM ESTTitans0 - 0ColtsLucas Oil Stadium
- 11/26 - 1:00 PM ESTBills0 - 0ChiefsArrowhead Stadium
- 11/26 - 1:00 PM ESTDolphins0 - 0PatriotsGillette Stadium
- 11/26 - 1:00 PM ESTPanthers0 - 0JetsMetLife Stadium
- 11/26 - 1:00 PM ESTBears0 - 0EaglesLincoln Financial Field
- 11/26 - 4:05 PM ESTSeahawks0 - 049ersLevi's Stadium
- 11/26 - 4:25 PM ESTBroncos0 - 0RaidersOakland Coliseum
- 11/26 - 4:25 PM ESTSaints0 - 0RamsLos Angeles Memorial Coliseum
- 11/26 - 4:25 PM ESTJaguars0 - 0AZCardinalsU of Phoenix Stadium
- Final - 2017-11-24Giants10 - 20RedskinsFedEx Field
- Final - 2017-11-23Vikings30 - 23LionsFord Field
- Final - 2017-11-23Chargers28 - 6CowboysAT&T Stadium
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Pictures of some of the Dolphins' top players.
Click here to view some photos of the Dolphins' top players!
Here in Cocoa Beach I pull for the Bucs and Phins but there's a very good chance no one will win this game. Lol Year of the Jag I guess.
A good place to keep your eyes on are Miami receivers. Chris Conte, Hardgreaves the 3rd and not play 20 yards away from him either!
Jay is an int machine, should be a pretty equal QB match. And the Dolphins d sucks as much as ours.
Here we go, it's time to prepare for Atlanta. Pete Carroll shares the latest from VMAC.
Does the Bucs' offense need to learn something from its recent results on first-and-10 running plays? That and more in the Week 11 mailbag.
CB Vernon Hargreaves was mic'd up during the Bucs' Week 10 game against the Jets.