- 10/23 - 8:30 PM EDTRedskins0 - 0EaglesLincoln Financial Field
- 10/22 - 8:30 PM EDTFalcons0 - 0PatriotsGillette Stadium
- 10/22 - 1:00 PM EDTBuccaneers0 - 0BillsNew Era Field
- 10/22 - 1:00 PM EDTPanthers0 - 0BearsSoldier Field
- 10/22 - 1:00 PM EDTTitans0 - 0BrownsFirstEnergy Stadium
- 10/22 - 1:00 PM EDTSaints0 - 0PackersLambeau Field
- 10/22 - 1:00 PM EDTJaguars0 - 0ColtsLucas Oil Stadium
- 10/22 - 1:00 PM EDTAZCardinals0 - 0RamsTwickenham Stadium
- 10/22 - 1:00 PM EDTJets0 - 0DolphinsHard Rock Stadium
- 10/22 - 1:00 PM EDTRavens0 - 0VikingsU.S. Bank Stadium
- 10/22 - 4:05 PM EDTCowboys0 - 049ersLevi's Stadium
- 10/22 - 4:25 PM EDTSeahawks0 - 0GiantsMetLife Stadium
- 10/22 - 4:25 PM EDTBengals0 - 0SteelersHeinz Field
- 10/22 - 4:25 PM EDTBroncos0 - 0ChargersStubHub Center
- Final - 2017-10-20Chiefs30 - 31RaidersOakland Coliseum
Rookie got hops. #KeepPounding
SMH. We didn't have to take deep shots there. Why is every play call for deep routes smh. We got momentum on their 40
Blame goes 75% to Shula again. Costs us almost every drive with predictable play calling (1st down run up the gut). O-line couldn't protect all night. And I'm pretty sure the water boy used Powerade instead of Gatorade...
Wasn't good shot and throws by Cam there but come on Shula. We on their 40.call the screen there. Its said Cam has 71 yards rushing and the next person has 8
All reasons why The Ringer thinks we're the one-loss team most likely to make a serious run.
"It means a lot, but getting a win is everything for me at the moment."- McPhee on facing former team this weekend
Hicks touches on the Ravens run game and McPhee playing against his former team as the Bears get ready for Baltimore.