- Final - 2018-02-04Eagles41 - 33PatriotsU.S. Bank Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-10Vikings20 - 17BearsSoldier Field
- Final - 2017-10-09Chiefs42 - 34TexansNRG Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-08Bills16 - 20BengalsPaul Brown Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-08Jets17 - 14BrownsFirstEnergy Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-08Panthers27 - 24LionsFord Field
- Final - 2017-10-08Titans10 - 16DolphinsHard Rock Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-08Chargers27 - 22GiantsMetLife Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-08AZCardinals7 - 34EaglesLincoln Financial Field
- Final - 2017-10-08Jaguars30 - 9SteelersHeinz Field
- Final - 2017-10-08Ravens30 - 17RaidersOakland Coliseum
- Final - 2017-10-08Seahawks16 - 10RamsLos Angeles Memorial Coliseum
- Final - 2017-10-08Packers35 - 31CowboysAT&T Stadium
- Final/OT - 2017-10-0849ers23 - 26ColtsLucas Oil Stadium
- Final - 2017-10-06Patriots19 - 14BuccaneersRaymond James Stadium
All reasons why The Ringer thinks we're the one-loss team most likely to make a serious run.
Patrick Peterson is not targeted often.
See what he's doing to help out his teammates.
Drew Brees talks about the Adrian Peterson trade and facing the Detroit Lions in the Dome this Sunday