- 11/27 - 8:30 PM ESTTexans0 - 0RavensM&T Bank Stadium
- 11/26 - 8:30 PM ESTPackers0 - 0SteelersHeinz Field
- 11/26 - 1:00 PM ESTBuccaneers0 - 0FalconsMercedes-Benz Stadium
- 11/26 - 1:00 PM ESTBrowns0 - 0BengalsPaul Brown Stadium
- 11/26 - 1:00 PM ESTTitans0 - 0ColtsLucas Oil Stadium
- 11/26 - 1:00 PM ESTBills0 - 0ChiefsArrowhead Stadium
- 11/26 - 1:00 PM ESTDolphins0 - 0PatriotsGillette Stadium
- 11/26 - 1:00 PM ESTPanthers0 - 0JetsMetLife Stadium
- 11/26 - 1:00 PM ESTBears0 - 0EaglesLincoln Financial Field
- 11/26 - 4:05 PM ESTSeahawks0 - 049ersLevi's Stadium
- 11/26 - 4:25 PM ESTBroncos0 - 0RaidersOakland Coliseum
- 11/26 - 4:25 PM ESTSaints0 - 0RamsLos Angeles Memorial Coliseum
- 11/26 - 4:25 PM ESTJaguars0 - 0AZCardinalsU of Phoenix Stadium
- Final - 2017-11-24Giants10 - 20RedskinsFedEx Field
- Final - 2017-11-23Vikings30 - 23LionsFord Field
- Final - 2017-11-23Chargers28 - 6CowboysAT&T Stadium
San Diego Chargers
The Bolts return home for the first time in nearly a month.
The Los Angeles Chargers (3-6) look to get back into the win column when they return to StubHub Center to host the Buffalo Bills (5-4). Kickoff is set for 1:05pm PT.
What to Watch For…
On Offense for the Chargers
The Bolts’ offense could look drastically different on Sunday should
Philip Rivers not be cleared by doctors to play. Currently in the concussion protocol, he’d be replaced by
Kellen Clemens with
Cardale Jones as the backup. No matter who is under center, his top option will be
Keenan Allen, who leads the team with 44 catches for 56 yards and one score. The Chargers would look to pound it on the ground with
Melvin Gordon, who has rushed 147 times for 553 yards (3.8 ypc) with four touchdowns.
Austin Ekeler has emerged as a potent complementary back, rushing 25 times for 124...
What to watch for when the Bolts host the Bills.
Call me craycray but I feel a little 4-game win streak coming ⚡ Perryman looked solid, we stopped Fournette in his tracks, and "Sacksonville" had zero sacks against our line. And to top it off, we are all out of our "give up fourth quarter leads in new, unthinkable ways" tokens 😀. We literally used the last one this Sunday. Here come them Bolts!
Don’t care. This team is the biggest group of chokers I’ve ever seen in any sport. Quite literally choked like 15 games in the last 24. Until this team starts finding ways to win more than 25% of the time I could care less about these hype articles.
I'm trying to figure out how the Chargers will lose this time. My guess is 30-yard dash by the Buffalo QB to set up a game-winning FG with 10 seconds left.
Here we go, it's time to prepare for Atlanta. Pete Carroll shares the latest from VMAC.
Sheldon Day recently adopted his dog, Gloria, from the The Jacksonville Humane Society.
Today he and his teammates spent time with those waiting to be adopted.
Anthony Hitchens comments on the possibility of not having Sean Lee on the field for another week and how his role changes to fill the void.
David Irving discusses the challenge of facing the Eagles and how the defense can improve on last week's loss.
Bryan Broaddus breaks down the tape from the Atlanta game in the Academy Sports + Outdoors Film Room.
The undrafted rookie's two touchdowns accounted for both Bolts’ scores on the day.