- 11/19 - 8:15 PM ESTChiefs0 - 0RamsLos Angeles Memorial Coliseum
- 11/18 - 8:20 PM ESTVikings0 - 0BearsSoldier Field
- 11/18 - 1:00 PM ESTCowboys0 - 0FalconsMercedes-Benz Stadium
- 11/18 - 1:00 PM ESTPanthers0 - 0LionsFord Field
- 11/18 - 1:00 PM ESTTitans0 - 0ColtsLucas Oil Stadium
- 11/18 - 1:00 PM ESTBuccaneers0 - 0GiantsMetLife Stadium
- 11/18 - 1:00 PM ESTTexans0 - 0RedskinsFedEx Field
- 11/18 - 1:00 PM ESTSteelers0 - 0JaguarsTIAA Bank Field
- 11/18 - 1:00 PM ESTBengals0 - 0RavensM&T Bank Stadium
- 11/18 - 4:05 PM ESTRaiders0 - 0AZCardinalsState Farm Stadium
- 11/18 - 4:05 PM ESTBroncos0 - 0ChargersROKiT Field at StubHub Center
- 11/18 - 4:25 PM ESTEagles0 - 0SaintsMercedes-Benz Superdome
- 11/15 - 8:20 PM ESTPackers0 - 0SeahawksCenturyLink Field
San Francisco 49ers
Check out how the 49ers offense made drastic improvements under Kyle Shanahan compared to the previous two seasons.
Jimmy Garoppolo is locked up to a five-year contract extension, it seems like an opportune time to track the San Francisco 49ers year-over-year improvements from 2015-17. Garoppolo was obviously a catalyst down the stretch for San Francisco’s big numbers offensively.
Matt Maiocco of NBC Sports Bay Area expertly laid out the 49ers increased production with Garoppolo under center.
But the Kyle Shanahan effect was felt starting in Week 1. Given the 49ers 0-9 start, it’s easy to forget that Brian Hoyer posted two 300-yard passing games.
C.J. Beathard also threw for more than 275 yards in two games. Garoppolo had four such games in his five starts to close the season. That’s eight games of at least 275 passing yards from 49ers quarterbacks in 2017. From 2015-16, San Francisco’s QBs...
Take a look at the 49ers offensive improvements under Kyle Shanahan compared to the previous two seasons.
Pat McAfee brought his jean shorts and 🔥 questions to today's press conference.
The best part? Coach Reich's responses. 👀
Tim Twentyman answers 10 fan-submitted questions as the Lions dive into the offseason.
Giants 2017 rookie class led by Evan Engram (64 rec. 722 rec. yards, 6 TDs) named best in NFC East.
#ShouldersOfGreatness Head and Shoulders
For those of you scrambling for a #ValentinesDay card, here's a triple option for you❤️
Stay tuned for more #49ers cards tomorrow!
It was a busy week for No. 10. Get an in-depth look as Jimmy G signs his mega deal.
How can the 49ers pass rush improve in 2018? Recently re-signed Cassius Marsh weighs in:
Romeo Okwara missed most of 2017 with a knee injury. The defensive end is eyeing a big comeback next season.