- 11/19 - 8:30 PM ESTEagles0 - 0CowboysAT&T Stadium
- 11/19 - 4:05 PM ESTBills0 - 0ChargersStubHub Center
- 11/19 - 4:25 PM ESTBengals0 - 0BroncosSports Authority Field at Mile High
- 11/19 - 4:25 PM ESTPatriots0 - 0RaidersEstadio Azteca
- HalftimeLions21 - 17BearsSoldier Field
- HalftimeJaguars10 - 7BrownsFirstEnergy Stadium
- HalftimeBuccaneers20 - 7DolphinsHard Rock Stadium
- HalftimeRams7 - 7VikingsU.S. Bank Stadium
- HalftimeRedskins17 - 13SaintsMercedes-Benz Superdome
- HalftimeAZCardinals14 - 10TexansNRG Stadium
- 13:08 - 3rdRavens6 - 0PackersLambeau Field
- 14:30 - 3rdChiefs3 - 6GiantsMetLife Stadium
- 11/20 - 8:30 PM ESTFalcons0 - 0SeahawksCenturyLink Field
- Final - 2017-11-17Titans17 - 40SteelersHeinz Field
Back home and back into a normal routine as the team prepares for the Titans.
Not everyone is into the normal routines as many have much to repair or rebuild. I'm hoping the Sunday game will be a great diversion from what many are facing in their lives. And by that, we are hoping for a good game and a victory. It sure did help last Sunday!
Sock it to the Titans big time. They have manhandled us for years. Dish out this time. Thank you Tom Coughlin.
Looking forward to seeing another great game!
#Packers TE Martellus Bennett is focused on this year's Falcons team.
#GBvsATL #GoPackGo 🎥
Right guard Kevin Zeitler didn’t practice Wednesday after a procedure on his thumb ...
DeShone Kizer knows the Week 2 jump will be necessary if he hopes to lead the Browns to their first win of the season.