- Final/OT - 2019-03-23Sharks3 - 4NHLDucksHonda Center
- Final/SO - 2019-03-22Pens2 - 1PredsBridgestone Arena
- Full Time - 2019-03-22Mnwild2 - 1CapsCapital One Arena
- Full Time - 2019-03-21Senators4 - 7CanucksRogers Arena
- Full Time - 2019-03-21NHLJets3 - 0NHLDucksHonda Center
- Full Time - 2019-03-21TBLightning6 - 3CanesPNC Arena
- Full Time - 2019-03-21Bruins5 - 1NJDevilsPrudential Center
- Full Time - 2019-03-20MapleLeafs0 - 3PredsBridgestone Arena
- Full Time - 2019-03-20CBJ2 - 4FlamesScotiabank Saddledome
- Full Time - 2019-03-20MapleLeafs4 - 2SabresKeyBank Center
- Final/OT - 2019-03-20TBLightning5 - 4CapsCapital One Arena
- Final/OT - 2019-03-19Canucks3 - 2BlackhawksUnited Center
Tampa Bay Lightning
The Bolts head into New Jersey tonight looking to take a 3-0 series lead.
Caley Chelios has the Game 3 preview:
"Any time you play in a different building and the other team is at home, they typically come out with a lot of energy and a lot of speed. We're expecting that, and we have to match that and play to our strengths."
"It's a step-by-step process. You can't get too far ahead of yourself or think you're too far behind. There has to be a little desperation from our group tonight."
Kent French takes you inside the Game 3 matchup from SAP Center in San Jose.
Ryan Callahan is out for Game 3 tonight, while Dan Girardi will be a game-time decision.
Expectations were reasonably high for the Hurricanes heading into the 2017-18 season, but it ended in unfortunately familiar fashion.
Who's joining us tonight at the Pier 60 Sugar Sand Festival for Game 3?! Festivities begin at 5:30pm and we're encouraging fans to arrive early.
Event info: tbl.co/popartyinfo
Additional parking info: tbl.co/ssfest