- Final/OT - 2019-03-23Sharks3 - 4NHLDucksHonda Center
- Final/SO - 2019-03-22Pens2 - 1PredsBridgestone Arena
- Full Time - 2019-03-22Mnwild2 - 1CapsCapital One Arena
- Full Time - 2019-03-21Senators4 - 7CanucksRogers Arena
- Full Time - 2019-03-21NHLJets3 - 0NHLDucksHonda Center
- Full Time - 2019-03-21TBLightning6 - 3CanesPNC Arena
- Full Time - 2019-03-21Bruins5 - 1NJDevilsPrudential Center
- Full Time - 2019-03-20MapleLeafs0 - 3PredsBridgestone Arena
- Full Time - 2019-03-20CBJ2 - 4FlamesScotiabank Saddledome
- Full Time - 2019-03-20MapleLeafs4 - 2SabresKeyBank Center
- Final/OT - 2019-03-20TBLightning5 - 4CapsCapital One Arena
- Final/OT - 2019-03-19Canucks3 - 2BlackhawksUnited Center
"It's a step-by-step process. You can't get too far ahead of yourself or think you're too far behind. There has to be a little desperation from our group tonight."
Kent French takes you inside the Game 3 matchup from SAP Center in San Jose.
Head Coach Paul Maurice provides an update on Tyler Myers, looks back on Sunday's Game 3 loss, and talks about the Jets plan to be better on Tuesday night.
"There's a different kind of atmosphere come this time of year in San Jose."
San Jose Sharks head coach Peter DeBoer speaks to the media at morning skate ahead of Game 3.
Hampus Lindholm and the rest of our team isn't throwing in the towel down 2-0 in the series.
We came within one and pressured in the third, but San Jose took Game 2 here at Honda Center. The series shifts to SAP Center for Games 3 and 4, beginning Monday.