Sadly, accidental ingestion of pet or human medications is among the common pet poison claims we receive.
In honor of Poison Prevention Week, please read and share this important article.
Nearly lost my girl to plants on the other side of my fence. Lily's of the valley. In the fall they get berries on them and my chocolate was stripping them off. Took me a few days of following her around to figure it out. English Ivy is another one. She was so sick. 2 vet trips.
Just had to take my little guy in today after he got into some trail mix..raisins. I'll be sending in my claim in a couple days, thanks Nationwide Pet!
I lost 7 of my outside pets with poision....a very painful death that not even a mouse should go.thru......glue traps should be banned as well...torture is heartbreaking
Are you thinking about enrolling in pet health insurance?
From comparing providers to asking about discounts, here are 8 tips for choosing the right pet health insurance provider. http://bit.ly/2mDHu..
We want to wish all our furry friends out there a very happy St. Patrick's Day! Make sure your keeping them safe from these seasonal favorites!
Do any of you have a pet that's also rocking out in sh..
Good news for pet lovers who are parents to newborn babies!
Pets can help offer protection against respiratory infections. Is there anything our furry friends can't do?! http://bit.ly/2m5gtqx
Did you know that the Manx has an Irish background?
In honor of St. "Catrick's" Day, take a moment to learn more about this loyal feline breed. http://bit.ly/2mxVklf