We asked you to share a great memory with McDonald’s Singapore over the last 3 decades that we’ve been a part of your everyday lives, and we were overwhelmed by your heartfelt response! This is a little project to celebrate our story of togetherness. Celebrate the people who make this home. Thank you Singapore, and happy birthday!
Dear McDonald's - ARC Shopping Mall, McDonald's, a compliment to Ms Annie Tan who deserved a pay raise!
- It's the 2nd time she came with a big smile offering handmade balloons for our boys when we were dining at McDonald's. Maybe, she didn't even realised it. She said its her job. But as a mum I sincerely appreciated it.
- Always greet us with a big smile.
- Always take pride in her work.
- Always ensure the tables are clean so that the next customer could enjoy their meal in comfort.
- Always kind in accommodating the customer's request.
I appreciate it. Not sure if you do? Frankly, how many staffs like Ms Annie took pride in doing the job well nowadays? Hopefully, this compliment helps.
WELL DONE, Ms Annie! Keep up your good work and smile always. A BIG THANK YOU from us. Sincerely from our family.
Wow Gary Wenquan Luo jin man
"Jason, I experienced the same thing as u!! MACDONALD's staff told me no fifty cents ice cream and since I already brought 5 of my nieces and nephews there I couldn't possibly disappoint them and so bought the cones at usual full price!! I was certain I wasn't wrong about the 50cents promo but they told me no such thing!!"
We asked you to share a great memory with McDonald’s Singapore over the last 3 decades that we’ve been a part of your everyday lives, and we were overwhelmed by your heartfelt response! This is a litt..
At McDonald's, we're saluting all NS Men, past and present, for their service to the nation. From 4 – 10 August, enjoy a free Sundae or Apple Pie with any purchase of an Extra Value MealTM! Simply pre..