TOP TIP TUESDAY | Travelling to a new country or city this summer? Here are some tips to capture the personality of the location:
1. Accommodation: A room with a view, in the centre of town, can provide great photographic opportunities before you even step foot on the street.
2. Greeting: Learn how to say “hello” in the language of the place you’re travelling so that you can greet the locals before you take their photo.
3. Travel slow: Choose the slowest possible mode of transportation, whether that’s walking, car or train so you can meet people and spot opportunities on your way.
4. Go high up: Get an establishing shot of the city you’re visiting from above.
5. Lens choice: choose versatile lenses for all shooting occasions or challenge yours to be in the midst of the action with a NIKKOR prime lens.
Share your images with us on your return!
Image: © Fabián Tomasoni
Two week vacation, dark sky areas scouted out.....cloud every day! On the plus side I got this...D5200, 18-300mm Sigma lens
Room with a view. Hotel Sevilla center. Two weeks of sunsets. D5100 and 35mm Nikkor
I'd add to that. Ask a local how to say please and thank you. Just asking how always brings a positive response. 8-)
The Darkroom Collection - New Film Lightroom Presets
25% OFF promo code: FILM25
photo: Lolo & Noa Photography
HEY LIGHTROOM USERS! Have you checked out our new Watercolor Film Collection yet? Click the link below to check out more examples.
25% OFF storewide promo code: FILM25
DOUBLE LIGHTROOM PRESET RELEASE! I’m so proud to introduce the Watercolor and Darkroom Film Collections. Which one fits your style? Light & airy with a hint of pastel, or dramatic & moody with grit..
Photos from KBZ BANK's post - KBZ BANK 2017-10-23 07:36
ခ်င္းၿပည္နယ္ ထန္တလန္ၿမိဳ႕ႏွင့္ အနီးတ၀ိုက္ေဒသမ်ားအတြက္ ေသာက္သံုးေရမ်ား ၿဖန္႔ေ၀ေပးႏိုင္ရန္ ေရဂါလံ (၃၀၀၀) ဆံ့ ေရသယ္ယာဥ္သစ္ ႏွစ္စီးကို ေအာက္တိုဘာလ (၂၁) ရက္ေန႔က ထန္တလန္ၿမိဳ႔နယ္ခ