Who Are Your Roomies?: 32% of Millennials live with their parents, 22% with roommates, and 14% live alone. Via Pew Research Center. Tag your roomies (or your pets).
It is very comforting to know that the wait time on your emergency line for my debit card -- that was just stolen -- is excessive. I have been a customer of your bank since 1996 -- and this is how your service plays out in the one time I have actually needed your help? Your bank is terrible! I am leaving!
That's only 68% are the remaining 32% homeless?
Tired you or retired you?: 44% of Millennials have more money going towards coffee than to their retirement savings. Who are you thinking about, tired you or retired you? Via Refinery29.
Ozzie’s tax tip: You can deduct qualified medical expenses that exceed 10% of your adjusted gross income—like surgeries or this ridiculous cone of shame. Via TurboTax
International Women's Day: Being a feminist doesn’t mean being a woman. But it does mean being equal. #WeAreAllOne #BeBoldForChange #InternationalWomensDay
That's what she said: 77% of men who use digital dating services say they pay for dates, while 19% of women say they do. Do you swipe left or right on paying the tab? See more here: http://bit.ly/2mcV..
We just learned more about Facebook's futuristic AR smart glasses
Canon Imaging Asia Photo 2017-08-19 10:00
Canon Imaging Asia
1. SNAP a tropical-inspired photo
2. POST on Facebook or Instagram
3. TAG #PFOTropical in the post, and tag HISTORY (@HistoryAsia)