Wintertime in Wisconsin can be risky, and you should keep a complete emergency kit in your car. The U.S. National Weather Service (NWS) suggests including:
• A mobile phone, charger, and batteries.
• A flashlight with extra batteries.
• A first-aid kit.
• A knife.
• High-calorie, non-perishable foods.
• Extra clothing to keep dry.
• A large empty can to use as an emergency toilet, tissues, and paper towels.
• A small can and waterproof matches to melt snow for drinking water.
• A container of sand or cat litter for traction.
• A shovel.
• A windshield scraper/brush.
• A toolkit.
• Battery booster cables.
• A container of water.
• Candles and matches.
• Compass and road maps.
Source: HealthDay News
We are happy to welcome Mary Starmann-Harrison as interim President and CEO of HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital and the HSHS Western Wisconsin Division. Mary, who began her career as an ER nurse, has served..
Thank you to the Eau Claire Area Chamber of Commerce for being involved in the ribbon cutting of our new Medical and Surgical Weight Loss Clinic today!
#DidYouKnow there are ten major types of Cancer? To learn more about each of them and their symptoms, follow the link. #OutsmartCancer
Doctors at HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital and Evergreen Surgical recognize that for some, achieving a healthy weight may mean more than just exercise and a change in diet. To help those who are ready for ..
Photos from Holidaypirates.com's post - Holidaypirates.com 2018-03-19 22:20
Adults Only 4* Majorca holiday 7nts from £269pp - incl. flights, hotel & breakfast