Wintertime in Wisconsin can be risky, and you should keep a complete emergency kit in your car. The U.S. National Weather Service (NWS) suggests including:
• A mobile phone, charger, and batteries.
• A flashlight with extra batteries.
• A first-aid kit.
• A knife.
• High-calorie, non-perishable foods.
• Extra clothing to keep dry.
• A large empty can to use as an emergency toilet, tissues, and paper towels.
• A small can and waterproof matches to melt snow for drinking water.
• A container of sand or cat litter for traction.
• A shovel.
• A windshield scraper/brush.
• A toolkit.
• Battery booster cables.
• A container of water.
• Candles and matches.
• Compass and road maps.
Source: HealthDay News
Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum Photo 2018-06-07 15:58
Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
Fenerbahçe Photo 2018-06-07 14:49