The CDC offers tips for managing your flu symptoms:
• Apply a cool, damp washcloth to your forehead, arms, and legs to reduce discomfort associated with fever.
• Put a humidifier in your room to make breathing easier.
• Gargle with warm salt water to soothe a sore throat.
• Stop smoking, which could worsen your flu symptoms, and avoid any secondhand smoke.
• Avoid drinking alcohol while you are recovering from the flu, to prevent dehydration.
• If you must go out to visit the doctor or receive medical care, wear a face mask or cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough and sneeze.
• Wash your hands often to prevent spreading the flu to others.
Hanya karena Secangkir Teh Tidak Dicampur Susu yang Banyak, Pria Tega Bunuh Ibu Kandungnya Sendiri - Tribunn..
Seorang pria mengaku telah membunuh ibunya sendiri setelah bertengkar tentang secangkir teh.