- Full Time - 2017-12-13Arsenal0 - 0WHUFCLondon Stadium
- Full Time - 2017-12-13AFCB0 - 1MUFCOld Trafford
- Full Time - 2017-12-13WBA0 - 0LFCAnfield
- Full Time - 2017-12-13MCFC4 - 0SwansLiberty Stadium
- Full Time - 2017-12-13LCFC4 - 1SaintsFCThe Friends Provident St Mary's Stadium
- Full Time - 2017-12-13Everton1 - 0NUFCSt James' Park
- Full Time - 2017-12-12SCFC0 - 1BFCTurf Moor
- Full Time - 2017-12-12WatfordFC1 - 2CPFCSelhurst Park
- Full Time - 2017-12-12Chelsea3 - 1htafcJohn Smith's Stadium
Harry Kane was on 🔥 when we last faced Stoke!
We were on fire the last time we played West Brom, Watford and Leicester. Then what happened this season?
I'd take a 1-0 on Saturday. We brushed aside so many teams at home last season as we scored an early goal. Liverpool aside (who gifted us 2 early goals) we've been very slow and ponderous in the first half and struggle to break teams down. Get an early goal v Stoke and they will have to change their approach, which may open the game up. COYS
Hope the big H is on fire again. We have so many players out of form at the moment. This is a placeholder season for me. Once we get back to N17, watch out!!!
👊 Bouncing back
🙌 Martin Kelly
The boss covered a lot in his pre-Bournemouth press conference. Watch it now on !
📝 Mark Hughes confirms that Bruno Martins Indi will be out on the sidelines for six to eight weeks.
We look at the track record of Stoke City at Wembley Stadium as they travel down to face Tottenham in the Premier League on Saturday afternoon. Whats your score prediction? 👇
Stat Card sponsored by Lucky Seven Taxis
🎟️ We're awaiting an allocation for our #EmiratesFACup tie at Coventry City next month.
However, we can announce ticket prices for our trip to the Ricoh Arena on Saturday 6th January, kick-off 3pm.